Hi, I’m Maria!
Welcome To My Happy Bakes, a place where I share all of my dessert recipes because baking is my happy place (hence the blog name). For as long as I can remember I’ve had an insatiable sweet tooth. One of my earliest memories is when I had my first bite of cheesecake at four years old. I grew up baking with my mom and as I got older I began experimenting in the kitchen on my own. This quickly turned into an obsession and I could not be separated from the kitchen so I decided to go to pastry school. In 2021 I graduated from the Institute of Culinary Education’s Pastry & Baking Arts program. This blog is a place for both novice and experienced bakers to create easy, delicious and indulgent from-scratch dessert recipes that they can feel proud of!
You can also find me on Instagram, Pinterest and Tiktok!
Fun Facts About Me:
- I’m allergic to peanuts and all tree nuts except for almonds.
- I LOVE chocolate. It’s not my fault that it tastes good with everything!
- Cats are my favorite animal and I have a cat named Muffin.
- I’ve loved Star Wars since I was six thanks to my dad.
- Cookies are my favorite thing to bake and eat!